To support the body in its functions of eliminating water and toxins, certain drinks are particularly effective. Consumed regularly, they optimize the positive effects of a varied and balanced diet. In this article, discover our best homemade fat burning drinks recipes.
How to choose a fat burning drinks?
To obtain a quality fat-burning drink, certain rules must be observed. Indeed, if certain products boast of promoting weight loss, nothing beats a homemade slimming drink whose preparation truly allows to control the quality of the ingredients that compose it.
A fat-burning drink must contain one or more of the following:
- Protein source: vegetable milk, seeds, oilseed mash, etc.
- Dietary fiber
- Vitamins and minerals
- Super foods: spirulina, berries, ginger, guarana, etc.
- Spices or spices
To lose weight permanently, this type of drink must be consumed regularly but should in no case be a substitute for a varied and quality diet. Similarly, these slimming drinks have specific virtues but are not caloric, their consumption must therefore be moderate to avoid a counterproductive effect.
Pineapple lemon and ginger fat burning drinks
The combination of pineapple, ginger and lemon offers a slimming drink rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. Satisfying, this drink is also ideal for promoting intestinal transit, soothing the digestive system and stimulating fat burning.
For 1 glass
- 2 ripe pineapple slices
- The juice of a lime
- 1 cm ginger root
- 100 ml of water
To make this fat-burning drink and flat stomach, you just need to mix all the ingredients in the bowl of a blender. If necessary, you can add a little water to obtain a more liquid consistency.
Spirulina vegetable juice, a fat-burning drink and flat stomach
The vegetables that go into the composition of this slimming juice are very rich in fiber and micronutrients. Thus, they promote satiety, transit, vitality and the burning of lipids. Also, spirulina is a perfect food for filling up on nutrients with high bioavailability. Thus, this slimming drink stimulates the metabolism in depth.
For 1 glass
- A small bowl of baby spinach
- 1/2 stalk of celery
- 1 green apple
- 80 g white cabbage
- 1 C. powdered spirulina
- To make this fat-burning drink, pass all the washed plants through a centrifuge or juice extractor.
- Then, once the juice is obtained, add the spirulina and mix quickly before drinking your juice without waiting. If necessary, and depending on the amount of juice obtained after extraction, you can add a little water to dilute the preparation.
Apple juice infused with cinnamon and spices
This cinnamon-infused apple juice is a perfect fat-burning drink. Indeed, the apple rich in pectin helps take care of the digestive system and promote the elimination of fat. Cinnamon, meanwhile, is a warming spice which has the effect of increasing thermogenesis and the energy expenditure of the body following its ingestion. Finally, honey and lemon are perfect for boosting metabolism and strengthening the immune system.
For 1 cup
- 150 g apple
- The juice of half a lemon
- 100 ml hot water
- 1 C. honey
- A stick of Ceylon cinnamon
- A star of Badiane
- 1/2 tsp. 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- To make this apple juice infused with cinnamon and spices, start by passing the apples through a juice extractor or a centrifuge to obtain a homogeneous juice.
- Then add the lemon juice and honey previously diluted in hot water. Then, add the cinnamon, star anise and ginger to the preparation.
- Finally, mix well and leave to infuse for a few minutes before tasting this still warm fat-burning drink.
Mango, flax and oat milk slimming smoothie
This smoothie recipe is perfect for an express slimming breakfast or a full snack. Rich in protein, omega-3 and fiber, this smoothie provides the body with a whole set of essential nutrients. Thus, it allows you to fill up with vitality and energy, in addition to promoting satiety.
For 1 person
- 1/4 ripe mango
- 1/4 banana
- 150 ml oat milk
- 1 C. ground flax seeds
- 2 drops of vanilla extract